Saturday, March 7, 2009

Selection!

I selected "Boeing" products on Friday, 6 March. This means that after flight school I will be flying F/A-18 F "Super Hornets" or EA-18G "Growlers". This is what I wanted. We're happy that this worked out. In about a month or so, I should learn where I'll be stationed and in which specific aircraft I'll be flying. The choices are Oceana, VA, Lemoore, CA, or Whidbey Island, WA. Hoping for VA.
Bottom line: One step closer to wings. We'll keep you posted.
Ceremonial Envelope

Your name is called and you receive an envelope with a single sheet of paper in it summing up the last year and a half of flight school.
Huzzah!

A class photo: It has been a long road with still some yet to travel, but, nevertheless an encouraging milestone.
We won
"Sugar Cookies"


Sumo Entertainment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tom!!!! That is awesome news!!!! The pictures are much appreciated...we feel almost like we are there....celebrating....now we can pray and hope for VA with you and Cathleen. We naturally want to keep your beautiful family close to us.

Love, Sean & Renee

Julie said...

Tom, I am so happy for you! You have worked so hard. Thanks Be to God! He blessed you with what you wanted. I am praying for you always and yes I am praying Gods will is for you to be in VA!!! May God Bless you this day and always! Remember the Crown of Glory is won through the suffering. All for the Kingdom with out end!

In Christ our Light
Julie