Monday, November 5, 2007

Beautiful Caky!

Please don't feel bad about not calling it goes both ways you know I could always call you. At least we know we are both thinking about each other. I have been missing you to I don't think there is a day that goes by when I don't think of you. Being my crazy self, whenever I think if you, which leads me to think of Tom, which then leads me to think of tiny baby, I pray for all three of you. Those are the times, when I rely on my friend and Guardian angel, to set forth and check up on you. There's also my forever friend (Sweet Jesus) through the help of my angel, raise you Three up to the throne of the Almighty Three.

I hope Brigid and myself can come and see you very soon also. We are contemplating the idea of driving (don't panic yet) we were thinking about driving it all in one day. That way no one has to worry about us being in a hotel. I keep telling Brigid not to tempt me further, knowing my crazy adventurous side it would not take me long to say OK we drive. That's when Brigid rudely pops my bubble and reminds me of the time we came to see you and Tom and took the wrong route three. (I will regret the line tell my dying day) I have a feeling!! this is a pretty road let's see where it goes. Then Brigid and I laugh and declare that we would probably end up in Texas, or who knows maybe even south of the border (that's where Bridget might fall in love when stars above came out to play) if I find another beautiful twisty road. Wow!! with this talk in type I could write a book, you should really invest in one. Then you can write short books like me, on blogs. Well I guess I better go as Tigger says TTFN (ta ta for now) God Bless

Your Loving Sister
Julie

PS Enjoy Dad & Mom I know you all will have a wonderful time

No comments: